A Bonar Autonomo (“Company,” “we,”, “us”) is committed to protecting the privacy and security of the personal information we collect, process, and store.
- Information We Collect: We may collect business and personal contact information. This may include institutional names, addresses, email, and contact numbers. We only collect information necessary for our services and don’t collect excessive data.
- Processing Your Information: We process your personal information only if we have a valid legal basis for doing so, such as, your explicit consent, or the fulfilment of our contractual and business obligations.
- Delegates Registration and Consent: While registering as a delegate for any of our events, you have the option to opt-in to provide consent for our sponsors to contact you with relevant offers. This permission is optional, and you can revoke it at any time.
- How We Use Your Information: We use the collected information to fulfill your requests, respond to your inquiries, undertake standard business functions, improve our services and fulfil our legal and contractual obligations.
- Data Transfers: Emailexpert UK Ltd does not transfer your personal data to third parties without providing suitable safeguards and ensuring the same level of data protection.
- Cookies and Web Analytics: Our website may use “cookies” and similar technologies to help personalize your online experience, analyze site usage, and enhance user experience.
- Security of Your Data: We are committed to maintaining the security and integrity of the data we collect and handle. We have implemented reasonable and adequate security practices to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, or destruction of your personal data.
- Your Rights: Under GDPR, you have the right to access, rectify, or erase any personal data we have collected. You also have the right to data portability and the right to restrict or object to our processing of personal data we have collected.
Sharing of Data in Strictly Limited Circumstances
Please note when registering for MarTechFest you have the opportunity to optin to sponsors communications. Information about that policy is available here: https://martechfestival.com/data-sharing-policy/